Fall (September - November)
- Explore your career options in more detail - Counselors visit English II classrooms for career development. Students will assess their interests, skills, learning style, and personality style. Students will view careers matching their assessment results.
- Take a practice PSAT (October)
Winter (December - February)
- Stay involved in extracurricular activities and work on developing leadership roles
- Take the Pre-ACT (sign up in February)
- Job Shadow - utilize what you learned through career exploration this school year to set up a job shadow experience. Set up a Job Shadow on the Career page.
Spring (March- May)
- Study hard and keep your grades up
- Career Day Activities - Post Secondary planning/college visit
- Spend time preparing for the ACT - utilize the SDmyLife.com Method Test Prep program (check out the testing page for more information)